E-learning series: Diversity and Inclusion for Leaders
Companies that invest in D&I are better equipped to deal with the complex challenges of demographic change and the globalised economy. By fostering and valuing diversity, companies can attract and retain the most talented, committed employees and help them realise their full potential.
Tap into the market advantages of diversity with our e-learning series!
INLEAD’s e-learning series Diversity and Inclusion for Leaders is an online complement to our long-established Executive Coaching & Inclusive Leadership training offer.
More about the series
The e-learning series consists of three modules designed specifically for managers and executives in the DACH region.
Ever wondered how to recognise and harness diversity in your team or company? In this series, you find out how to promote equal opportunities, fairness and inclusion in an effective, practical and cost-efficient way.
The content is based on INLEAD’s long experience in promoting inclusive leadership in Switzerland. It draws on scientific findings and features valuable contributions from Professor Gudrun Sander from the Competence Centre for Diversity and Inclusion (CCDI) at the University of St. Gallen (HSG).
More about the modules
The three modules build on each other, but they can also be followed individually. They are designed such that you can apply your newfound insights in practice immediately.
Learning is an active process of constructing new knowledge that also requires guidance. Although the modules can be used as a standalone solution, combining them with a conventional leadership-development programme or coaching is the best way of achieving lasting results. The course materials are designed to engage participants, with an emphasis on focused learning over pure entertainment.
Benefits of the INLEAD e-learning series
- Flexible online learning: follow the modules anytime, anywhere
- Efficient: just 3 modules of 30 minutes each
- Interactive and dynamic content and quizzes for optimal virtual learning
- Easy to integrate into your company’s existing training offer
- inclusion competences for you and your teams
- Insight into implicit assumptions and preferences
- Case studies and practical strategies
- Licence with LMS hosting available if required
Let our client Testimonials speak for themselves!
93% of users recommend it (recommendation rate February 2024)
What they liked most – Was ihnen am besten gefallen hat:
- Very valuable resource that supports awareness strategies for organizations and managers
- Spannende Inputs und wichtige Informationen in einem interaktiven Umfeld.
- Die Art und Weise wie die Lerninhalte vermittelt werden. Durch die interaktive Gestaltung fällt es leicht, konzentriert zu bleiben.
- Die anschaulichen Beispiele aus der Praxis. Die prägnanten Zusammenfassungen jeweils am Ende eines Kapitels/Moduls.
- Dass der Fokus für einmal auf die Diversität und deren Inklusion[…] in Führungsfragen [….] gelegt wird, finde ich spannend und lehrreich […].
- Great balance between theory and practice. Engaging content.
Why should you choose the INLEAD e-learning series?
INLEAD has been a pioneer in the development of inclusive leadership practices since 2015. D&I is a key factor in building a loyal customer base, attracting committed employees and gaining a sustainable competitive advantage. When you choose the INLEAD e-learning series, you are choosing to invest the development of an inclusive work environment in which diversity is nourished and prized. More on the benefits of D&I
Are you interested in the INLEAD e-learning series?
As an individual → register directly in our webshop for the online course Diversity & Inclusion for Leaders.
As a company → would you like to license the modules for your company? Contact us to discuss a tailored solution for your organisation.
You already have an account
Log in under My Account.
You do not yet have an account but have received an access code
Use this with the access URL you received and log in directly.
Still have questions?
Contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
(Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval by INLEAD. INLEAD reserves the right to decline requests and is under no obligation to explain its decisions.)